Worthwhile Information from A to Z
- Getting there: At a surcharge of € 55,- per direction we pick up our guests from the Innsbruck airport or train station and bring them there at the end of their stay.
- Departure: We ask you to vacate you room by 11:00 a.m. on your departure day. Should you wish to spend another beautiful day in the Stubai Valley, we gladly store your luggage for you.
Bathrobes are available at the reception.
- Our hotel bar is open daily.
- Drinks can be charged to your room bill.
- More information on hiking tours is available at the reception.
- During the summer our hiking guide Andreas invites you to join him on a guided hike in the Stubai Valley once a week.
The bus stop is opposite the hotel.
- Breakfast from7.30 a.m. to 10.00 a.m in the dining room
- Dinner daily from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. in the dining room
- Small cake buffet from 3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. in the fireplace hall
You can rent mountain bikes free of charge. Ask at our reception to get more information.
- All rooms feature satellite-tv.
- You find an overview of German, English, French and Italian channels next to the TV set.
- From 7:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. you are spoilt with a substantial breakfast buffet in our dining hall.
- Should you leave before that time, please let us know the day before. This way we can prepare a small breakfast for you on your departure day.
- When checking in, you get a Guest Card at the reception (valid in the summer & winter season).
- With your Guest Card you enjoy discounts for numerous leisure offers in the region.
You can gladly bring your small pets. Yet we would like to point out that your pets have to stay at your room during meals - pets are not allowed in the dining hall.
Our front door is closed at approx. 11:00 p.m. We would like to ask all revellers not to forget to take their keys.
- There is a playing room for children in the basement of the hotel.
- The children's playground features different equipment for all age groups.
- At a charge of €4 you can get coins for a magnetic field treatment at the reception.
- The magnetic field mat is in the basement.
- Magnetic field therapy helps to soothe sleep disorders and metabolic diseases.
- Magnetic field therapy stimulates the functioning of the body's cells, improves cell metabolism and improves the body's defenses.
- You can make an appointment for a massage at the reception.
- Upon request our massage therapist comes to the hotel.
- The mineral water provided is free of charge.
- Upon request we fill the mini bar with drinks, which are then charged at the end of your stay.
- Please let the reception know what you would like to have.
We kindly ask you to switch off your mobile in the spa area and the dining hall.
Stamps are available at the reception.
- Smoking is not allowed in the entire hotel acc. to the non-smoker protection act.
- We ask you to use the balcony.
Open from 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- All rooms have a safe.
- Instructions for using it are at your room.
- In case of questions, the reception team is happy to help you.
- There is a ski storage room (left around the corner from the hotel entrance) for you skis, ski and hiking boots.
- A boot heating is also available.
- You get the entrance code at the reception.
- Please do not bring your ski boots to your room.
- We gladly buy your ski passes.
- Please let us know by the previous evening.
- For reduced-price ski passes an ID is required.
If you spend your summer holidays at the Alpenhotel Fernau, you automatically get the Stubai Super Card free of charge (only in the summer season).
- In the summer you are welcome to use our private tennis courts.
- Booking at the reception.
- Rackets and balls are available at the reception.
- A table tennis table is on the ground floor of the hotel.
- If you want to be woken in the morning, you can set the alarm call yourself on your phone:
Pick up the handset, enter the number 92 and then the four-digit alarm time (e.g. 0845 = 08:45)
- Let the reception know, if you want to be woken by phone call.
- The sauna is open daily from 3:00 p.m. and switched off around 7:30 p.m.
- Please use the hand and bath towels from your room.
- Swimming clothes are not allowed in the whirlpool and the sauna.
- Towels are provided in front of the infrared cabin. We want to kindly ask you to place them on the sitting area and the floor for your feet.
Free WiFi in the entire hotel
Upon request you can get your newspaper/magazine for breakfast. Let us know by the previous evening.